Thermal Travel Mug
The 14oz stainless steel Thermal Mug is an insulated travel mug that maintains the temperature of drink inside. The mug features a secure screw lid that slides shut, and a sturdy handle. The mug remains comfortable to hold by the handle or the stainless steel body. Available with pad prints or a wrap print.
Capacity ≅ 400ml
Height ≅ 172mm
Diameter ≅ 80mm
Weight ≅ 197g
Print Area 185 x 40mm
Lead time 7-10 working days
Price includes full colour print, set up and delivery.
All prices + VAT
- Delivery Info
Once your order is placed you will receive the items you have ordered within 7-10 working days. If you need delivery quicker than this then please choose rush order at the checkout.
All orders are shipped with either Royal Mail or DPD. Tracking numbers will be provided on email when your order has ben dispatched.
Free UK Shipping is provided on orders over £100.
If you have any questions related to your order please email email@example.com
File Format ideally required: PSD, AI, PDF, PNG TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the product- a design with lots of detail might work on a small print item.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.
Looking for an artwork dimensions or a template for the products you would like to order? click here
If you are unsure about your artwork or need help creating file please get in touch at email@example.com or call us on 01254 367165 we will be happy to help.